Memory Quilts

Designing lap quilt, single bed sized quilts that are individual is another love of mine.
Birth Quilts, Anniversary Quilts, Birthday Quilts or just quilts around a person interest.

I use quilting fabric, ribbons, machine embrodieries, make little dolls, hand dye my own fabric to get that right colour. All my quilts have cotton batting in the middle

This is a Birth Memory Quilt for my niece
Pipers quilt


This for my Music loving teenage nephew!
Seans quilt


A Birth Memory Quilt
boy memory quilt



Mum and Dad 40th Wedding Anniversary Quilt
Mum and Dad anniversay quilt

For my little Sister!!
Dark Fairytale lap quit

Special Birthday Quilt
Rosemarys lap quilt

Want to see the queen sized quilt on my bed...
Makes me smile every time!!
Tie dyed beadspread 
 Interested??
Email me, and I will ask you a series of questions to get that perfect quilt for you, a family member, friend - that special person in your life.
Me and my trusty embrodiery machine will make it individual!!

Price: email me and we can chat!
rainbowmade@gmail.com

(for an example of price, the top lap quilt would be priced at $150)





No comments:

Post a Comment